Hydrafacial + Eye Perk
- Hydrates and brightens the eyes
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
Hydrafacial + Lip Perk
- Hydrates and plumps the lips
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
ZO Chemical Peels
Rejuvenate your skin with a chemical peel. A chemical peel is very simply a chemical solution that can be applied to the skin. It is designed to give a deeper exfoliation than your average at-home scrub, to help actually peel off the damaged upper layer of skin to reveal new, revitalized skin underneath.
- Superficial Peel: Brightens your skin instantly in only 15 minutes! Be ready for any event or a night out.
- Medium peel: anti-aging, improves skin tone and texture while targeting fine lines and wrinkles. You will need to prep 6-8 weeks with a .5% retinol before this treatment and must have a consultation prior to this peel.
Have Any Questions?
What is a Hydrafacial™?
The HydraFacial™ is a modern, non-invasive facial that resurfaces the skin to restore more vibrancy and resilience through four specific steps. The treatment reveals healthier skin by gently exfoliating dead and damaged cells, pulling out impurities that clog pores, and infusing the skin with hydration and proprietary extracts. You can enjoy immediate results after receiving this relaxing facial that's powered by vortex technology and powerful cosmeceuticals. No downtime or discomfort is involved in the Hydrafacial, just more radiant skin!
What is Hydrafacial™ + Perk?
Alone, Hydrafacial is a powerful skin rejuvenating treatment. Perk™ is an add-on to the service that targets specific areas where unique concerns tend to occur. Perk involves the use of unique roller-flex technology that's ideal for the eye and lip areas that benefit from the infusion of vital antioxidants into the skin. The roller-flex technology carefully flexes the pores, leading to the maximum absorption of the nourishing ingredients.
Perk™ Eye treatment can be added on to your Hydrafacial to brighten and rejuvenate the tissue around the eyes. The serum in the Perk Eye treatment is made of citric acid, arnica flower extract, green tea, and earth mineral peptides, all of which work together to even out skin tone and smooth the epidermis. You're sent home with a 4-week supply of Eye Replenishing serum to further enhance the results of your facial.
Perk™ Lip treatment is designed to revitalize the delicate tissue of the lips. Containing peppermint oil and peony extract, this Hydrafacial add-on delivers nourishment that plumps and moisturizes in just a few minutes. You'll be sent home with a vial of your Perk Lip serum to continue pampering your lips for weeks on end!
What's Different about a Zo® Chemical Peel?
We offer superficial and medium-grade Zo chemical peels to assist with your natural exfoliation process. The Zo medium trade peel is a 3-step process for which you must prepare with a convenient retinol pre-treatment used for six to eight weeks leading up to your appointment. The Zo® 3-Step Peel™ is designed to treat multiple concerns simultaneously. These include aging, acne, uneven skin texture, sun damage, and even melasma.
This chemical peel is made for significant results with minimal side effects. It's made with a combination of salicylic, lactic, and trichloroacetic acids, which, together, loosen the outermost layer of skin cells so they slough and peel off over a period of seven to 14 days.
The three steps of the Zo 3-Step Peel include:
- Step One, the exfoliating peel. In this first step, the blend of the three acids is brushed onto the skin in a thin layer. Saponins are also applied to minimize the reaction in the skin and keep discomfort to a minimum. During this step, you can expect to feel minor stinging and warming. These typically last no longer than five minutes.
- Step Two, retinol creme application. In the second step of this peel, your provider applies a six percent retinol creme to the skin while it's primed for maximum absorption. This contains ubiquinone, which stimulates cellular turnover and production while also delivering antioxidants that help protect the skin's DNA.
- Step Three, calming creme application. The last step of this peel involves the application of a soothing creme that moistens the skin and minimizes post-treatment irritation. You will continue to apply this creme daily for a few days after your peel.