Imago Medical offers facials and skin health treatments to achieve your best look ever. From microneedling to chemical peels, we have the perfect solution for your needs. Let’s get started — reserve your free consultation today to formulate your skin plan. Dial 385-388-8600 today to schedule your consultation at our Murray, UT office and learn whether you are a candidate for treatment!
Microneedling | Skinpen
It’s Time To Get The Beautiful, Glowing Skin You’ve Always Wanted.
Frequently Asked Questions: Microneedling | Skinpen
- Diminish acne scars
- Improve skin texture
- Even and improve skin tone
Unlike most alternatives, SkinPen has been clinically shown to be effective for women and men with skin ranging from skin types light to very dark. Likewise, SkinPen’s mechanical process is less abrasive than harsh peels. In addition, when you properly space treatments that are overseen by a physician, the procedures can be administered year-round.
Hydrafacial: Cleanse | Extract | Hydrate
Hydrafacial + Keravive
- Cleanses exfoliates, and hydrates the scalp and hair follicles
- Removes dirt, oil, flakes, dead skin cells, and impurities from the surface of the scalp and from hair follicles
- Stimulates scalp circulation
- Infuses the scalp and hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins to promote the appearance of healthier, thicker, fuller-looking hair.
Hydrafacial + Lip & Eye Perk
- Hydrates and plumps the lips
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and brightens the eyes
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles
ZO Chemical Peels
Rejuvenate your skin with a chemical peel. A chemical peel is very simply a chemical solution that can be applied to the skin. It is designed to give a deeper exfoliation than your average at-home scrub, to help actually peel off the damaged upper layer of skin to reveal new, revitalized skin underneath.
- Superficial Peel: Brightens your skin instantly in only 15 minutes! Be ready for any event or a night out.
- Medium peel: anti-aging, improves skin tone and texture while targeting fine lines and wrinkles. You will need to prep 6-8 weeks with a .5% retinol before this treatment and must have a consultation prior to this peel.